couchpotatoisis

Slimpickins

Feb 16, 2014
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been afflicted by this malady for several months now. It seems to be more prevalent among septuagenarians. Symptoms include buying excessive amounts of double IPA, dark pretzels, tortilla chips etc. Refraining from any metal detecting excursions using a multitude of ridiculous reasons and instead spending hours on end glued to the "boob tube" while imbibing far too many cans of IPA and indulging in bowls of junk food. Hopefully, this condition will diminish in time somehow

Upvote 4

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hard to pick up recoveries when you don't bend in the middle as well anymore from waist expansion and mysteriously shrunken pants .
:laughing7:

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to dig when it's 15* and covered in snow. I stop detecting in early September to deer hunt for 3 1/2 months. Now I'm itching to get digging. And every winter I get a hankering for a new detector. Good thing I have some self control, but I'm seeing a new cz21 in my future...that I almost bought last year.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I was out a week ago in the water, airtemps of 26. Now temps have dropped into the lower 20s and windy. I'm right there with you..In the Warm. Hard to get motivated.. I did have little luck Dec 27th so I'm holding onto that....come on 30 degrees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread