What's new

Could have stayed all day recorded

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
24June2016 I submitted the description and finds pic from that hunt.
I also recorded the events of the day and now add the video with additions for those of TreasureNet to see how the finds were recovered.
 
Upvote 12
Thanks for the video amazing finds did the bucket come with all those listers. I'm lucky to find a silver not very much history here town Ann Arbor founded in 1824 not a big population for a long time I would love to hit a place like where your at Great job!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hey Tommy! Appreciate you checking out the video. Silver finds were recorded in the three videos that follow this one, so stayed tuned, and I'll post Episode 4 some time next week.
 
Very nice video. I was amazed at the size of the plugs you were digging. Down here a plug that size we call a crater.
 
Thanks for checking out the video, beez0404! I find if I expand the dig circle I'm able to get the "plug" out intact and preserve most the root system, not that you cannot do the same with a smaller diameter hole. In seems like the diameter I'm digging is proportional to the depth of the coin, and, as you can see from the video, most targets were still at the bottom.
 
Great hunt McCdig. Always enjoy your videos. Very well done.
 
Art, thanks for checking out the video.
 
Thanks Trezurehunter! That "freakin'" 1862 was a surprise.
 
Thanks Tuberale. One hole had two and the other three were singles. Video shows how one indian was just inches away from a pulltab, but the tone and vdi were compelling enough to dig. Glad I did.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom