could it happen again

moonshinner

Dec 31, 2008
eastern ky
it looks like obamas cabent is jumping ship,good or bad dont know,not very many jobs, they r still blaming bush,obama has been in for over 2 years.when the fed.res.starts taking the money out of the markets i think things will get real bad.most of every state is broke,the fed. kelp every thing going ,the banks dont give u a good rate on your money because they dont need your money they have the feds money proping them up,something is going to happen, i beleave it wont be good.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
moonshinner said:
it looks like obamas cabent is jumping ship,good or bad dont know,not very many jobs, they r still blaming bush,obama has been in for over 2 years.when the fed.res.starts taking the money out of the markets i think things will get real bad.most of every state is broke,the fed. kelp every thing going ,the banks dont give u a good rate on your money because they dont need your money they have the feds money proping them up,something is going to happen, i beleave it wont be good.

What?

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
You need to be a lil more southern to understand him im afraid. I understood it perfectly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread