aquachigger Hero Member Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 747 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 1 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2010 #1 A friend of mine found this detecting and I'm trying to help him identify it. It has attachment solder on the back, so I figure it is an older pin of some sort. Any ideas anyone? Thanks. Attachments silver pin II.webp 260.7 KB · Views: 304 silver Pin.webp 326.3 KB · Views: 282
A friend of mine found this detecting and I'm trying to help him identify it. It has attachment solder on the back, so I figure it is an older pin of some sort. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Oct 11, 2010 #2 It's upside down: it's a lyre, a badge associated with music and musicians. Military? Attachments imgres.webp 4.8 KB · Views: 231 silver Pin.webp 314.5 KB · Views: 262 Upvote 0
SgtJim Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Upper New York Detector(s) used Garrett Oct 12, 2010 #3 Maybe a band or musician helmet plate. Jim Upvote 0
aquachigger Hero Member Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 747 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 1 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys for your help with this! Upvote 0