What's new

Could this be anything????

Nickd12

Greenie
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do this looked worked? Could it be anything?? 20181224_142637.webp
 
hard to say. Looks like it's possible someone 'might' have started to make a point, but if they did they gave up in a hurry
 
Upvote 0
Sorry bud, I'm pretty sure it is just a rock
 
Upvote 0
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rock with so many natural fractures, I would have picked it up too. But I don’t see any percussion ripples and some of the fractures have a near 45 angle. The divot on top looks like a pot lid fracture from fire, but the rock doesn’t look like it’s been heated. I would have to say natural from this one pic, but you’re definitely looking at the right things.
 
Upvote 0
It appears natural. The rust color looks like oxide of some sort. But since I'm no expert I suggest showing it to the staff at a natural history museum.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Not all Indians were good at making points lol
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet also Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom