coulded take it any more

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was reading post, and making my replies,today and in the back of my mined, I've been thinking of a spot. In town they tour out some side walks. I told my son as we road by on our peddle bikes ,I said, I wish I new they were doing that, we could of detected it. Then we found the spot were they dump all the meterial. So to day I went there and my first beep in a bout one minuet turned out to be and "Indian head" Penny a 1883 I all most crapped my self. I did the Happy dance, hoot-en ,and hollering. That's my oldest coin so fare,I had the famous MXT with me this time.I'm thinking about hitten the town this year. Man, if I ever go in to the 1700. I don't no what i'll do.

Upvote 0

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Try to find the sidewalks that have been tore-out, but not poured yet. The bottom of those old sidewalk bases is where a lot of good stuff it at. As long as you stay out of the way of the people working there and they know you have permission to hunt, shouldn't be a problem.

Wayupnorth66

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Good for you....Im near Iron Mountain....Ive hauled U.S. mail to your post office many times there in lake linden and all the other po's up your way.....you have a gold mine of opportunity up there......to include the copper culture

SirJoey

Aug 9, 2010
Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina...
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5 ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man, I was livin' the adventure right there with ya, LL! I can just imagine ur excitement! :hello2:
Can't wait to find my first coin of ANY kind. I don't even care what it is, I just wanna break the ice.

"The Lord is my shepherd"
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions