Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
Couldn't Resist! Had to Return to the Median Strip in S.F.!
It called me back! I had a feeling that there would be another silver coin in the median strip! I was
right! A 1962-D silver quarter! Also dug up 1 wheat cent and 13 other clad era coins. In three hours
worth of hunting I managed to dig up 15 more coins in the strip. Man, there sure is numerous copper
pieces still left in this place!
It called me back! I had a feeling that there would be another silver coin in the median strip! I was
right! A 1962-D silver quarter! Also dug up 1 wheat cent and 13 other clad era coins. In three hours
worth of hunting I managed to dig up 15 more coins in the strip. Man, there sure is numerous copper
pieces still left in this place!
Attachments
-
Cool-Hand-Luke.webp10.3 KB · Views: 642 -
S.F. Medain Strip Finds 10-2-11 001.webp75.2 KB · Views: 665 -
S.F. Medain Strip Finds 10-2-11 003.webp85 KB · Views: 672 -
S.F. Medain Strip Finds 10-2-11 002.webp79.6 KB · Views: 666 -
Quarter & Wheat329.webp77.6 KB · Views: 670 -
Cool-Hand-Luke.webp10.3 KB · Views: 639
Upvote
0








