jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,875 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2020 Thread Owner #1
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2020 #2 Cool story Jeff, thanks!
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,637 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 25, 2020 #3 I'd say it's counterfeit since the $50 bill wasn't printed until 1861. Don.......
C chub Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2017 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,250 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2020 #4 Mackaydon said: I'd say it's counterfeit since the $50 bill wasn't printed until 1861. Don....... Click to expand... Don...always on point! chub
Mackaydon said: I'd say it's counterfeit since the $50 bill wasn't printed until 1861. Don....... Click to expand... Don...always on point! chub
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2020 #5 Very interesting
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2020 #6 Interesting story no matter the truth!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2020 #7 That's why I always wonder when people on here assume something is counterfeit and theres no copy or anything marked on it. Good point Don that's very interesting
That's why I always wonder when people on here assume something is counterfeit and theres no copy or anything marked on it. Good point Don that's very interesting