D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2019 #1 Buddy of mine was wondering how many artifacts is in this box. Well we start counting and keep counting. Anyone want to take a guesstimate? Upvote 0
Buddy of mine was wondering how many artifacts is in this box. Well we start counting and keep counting. Anyone want to take a guesstimate?
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2019 #21 Thanks for the added photos! You’ve got a great collection! Kindest regards, Kantuck
D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2019 Thread Owner #22 No problem I am going to start pulling some frames out of the gun room tonight. So I can see what size I have the most of I will post a few pictures I am sure. I am in need of a good idea on how to block light when backlighting them?
No problem I am going to start pulling some frames out of the gun room tonight. So I can see what size I have the most of I will post a few pictures I am sure. I am in need of a good idea on how to block light when backlighting them?