What's new

Counting down

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2025 is winding down. Depending on weather, might only have a couple more walks for this year.

So......still walking.... which is a pleasure for me in many ways.

Enjoy:

IMG_20251121_105723.webp
IMG_20251121_105932.webp
IMG_20251121_105827.webp

This is the crotal bell I found on my last walk. I cleaned up just a bit. It works like new. But, it had a marking I hadn't run across before. I can make out " PAT MAY 14 '78" I've seen patent dates before but this one has two.
IMG_20251121_105913.webp

It looks like it's marked "OCT 24 '76 & MAY 14 '78" Never seen that pattern before. Just interesting. I still wonder if it could be 1776. 🤔

IMG_20251120_164517.webp

Anyhoo....all this and two rings plus this nice bracelet. A rather nice walk.

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 21
Congratz on the walk! Great finds!
 
2025 is winding down. Depending on weather, might only have a couple more walks for this year.

So......still walking.... which is a pleasure for me in many ways.

Enjoy:

View attachment 2234383View attachment 2234384View attachment 2234385
This is the crotal bell I found on my last walk. I cleaned up just a bit. It works like new. But, it had a marking I hadn't run across before. I can make out " PAT MAY 14 '78" I've seen patent dates before but this one has two.
View attachment 2234386
It looks like it's marked "OCT 24 '76 & MAY 14 '78" Never seen that pattern before. Just interesting. I still wonder if it could be 1776. 🤔

View attachment 2234387
Anyhoo....all this and two rings plus this nice bracelet. A rather nice walk.

Thanks for peeking!
I would say a very nice walk! Getting cold up here in the Boston area. I'll keep on with my walks until the ground freezes up or there is too much snow. Cheers!
 
Great finds.
Blingy still looking good.
 
2025 is winding down. Depending on weather, might only have a couple more walks for this year.

So......still walking.... which is a pleasure for me in many ways.

Enjoy:

View attachment 2234383View attachment 2234384View attachment 2234385
This is the crotal bell I found on my last walk. I cleaned up just a bit. It works like new. But, it had a marking I hadn't run across before. I can make out " PAT MAY 14 '78" I've seen patent dates before but this one has two.
View attachment 2234386
It looks like it's marked "OCT 24 '76 & MAY 14 '78" Never seen that pattern before. Just interesting. I still wonder if it could be 1776. 🤔

View attachment 2234387
Anyhoo....all this and two rings plus this nice bracelet. A rather nice walk.

Thanks for peeking!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom