D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Aug 7, 2010 #1 1962 D rosie 1955, 1946, 1941 wheats I did let 3 wheats go to a customer cause i feel rather stupid alerting another cashier i save pennies that are worth 3 cents Upvote 0
1962 D rosie 1955, 1946, 1941 wheats I did let 3 wheats go to a customer cause i feel rather stupid alerting another cashier i save pennies that are worth 3 cents
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Aug 7, 2010 #2 When I find silver at work, it just makes the whole day better. WTG!!
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Aug 8, 2010 #3 nice finds! keep it up and hh!
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Aug 8, 2010 #4 Nice score on that dime HH Rich