Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 24, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Not bad for a couple hours out. Largie, 2 IH, crotal bell, clay marble, suspenders clips, boot heels, etc...My sore back says I should have found more! HH ALL.
Not bad for a couple hours out. Largie, 2 IH, crotal bell, clay marble, suspenders clips, boot heels, etc...My sore back says I should have found more! HH ALL.
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2018 #2 Looks like an excellent hunt, congratulations
T Tiredman Bronze Member Joined Oct 15, 2016 Messages 2,342 Reaction score 1,421 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 24, 2018 #3 Your digging brass, so you are doing good
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2018 #4 Great digs! Love the crotal bell. Congrats on the LC and IHPs. What is the large round disc next to the coins?
Great digs! Love the crotal bell. Congrats on the LC and IHPs. What is the large round disc next to the coins?
Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Don’t know! I’d describe it just like you did. Copper disc. I would love to know!
Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2018 Thread Owner #6 I’ll ask lonewolfe next time I see him. He may have some insight. I’ll update this when I find out.
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2018 #7 Well done. Grats on the keepers!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Nov 8, 2018 #8 All good stuff congrats!
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2018 #9 Looks like a good day to me. House or field hunt? Congrats on the LC and IH's. HH
mcmich Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 190 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Tiger Shark Nov 15, 2018 #10 I am with Michiganne. Where did you find all that most excellant stuff? Prying minds need to know..running out of spots to hunt here in the burbs
I am with Michiganne. Where did you find all that most excellant stuff? Prying minds need to know..running out of spots to hunt here in the burbs
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 #11 Not bad haul