What's new

Couple hrs in colonial fields the other day ...nothin special

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
musketballs - bale seal - couple of colonial buttons - large rosette

DSC00212.webp
DSC00213.webp
 
Upvote 30
They all look to be pretty old Casper. It is good to see you hunting somewhere other than water for a change:tongue3:
 
That's a big rosette, nice hunt.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Cool rosette, always like seeing those
 
That Rosette is large enough to make a buckle out of.
Nice assortment of finds
Congrats
 
Nice one Caspy boy!

~Blaze
 
:occasion14: Nothing can hide for long from you Casper.
 
I think it's special. Anything colonial is a-ok by me. Musket Balls and rosettes aren't show stoppers but man they make a guy feel like his next signal may be! Keep at it Cas!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458008362.152128.webp

Colonial participant award;)!
 
I found the same rosette...didn't think it was one until I saw the back...it is huge...nice colonial digs..congrats
 
Nice! Congrats!
Your doing well out of your element.
 
Nice! Congrats!
Your doing well out of your element.

not at all out of my element - been detecting since 1975 - age 12
I was hunting cellar holes and farmfields 1980s-1990s = before most here
I usually hunt 90% water- 10% land now a days
 
Congratz! That looks like it was a fun hunt!
 
That rosette looks nearly perfect Casper.
 
I knew you hunted water, didn't know you were that acquainted with the fields. So you hunt it all. :thumbup:
 
first 20 yrs was mostly land - last 20+ yrs mostly water
https://www.flickr.com/photos/casper-1/
pics here mostly from last 16 yrs after I got computer
so mostly water but you'll see some nice land stuff too
 
nice hunt casper!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom