What's new

Couple Keepers

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it was a long day but I managed to find 2 I thought were good enough to share with all of you. Yellow quartz blade and a broken point reworked to a tool. Blade has a small bit of damage at the base of course. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC12160.webp
    SDC12160.webp
    355.4 KB · Views: 101
  • SDC12164.webp
    SDC12164.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
I like that gray flint. There is very little of that down here. I think I have two.
 
Both are really nice!
 
Nice finds Rock!
 
Nice. The black one is way cool.
 
Nice finds, thanks for sharing. You are on a roll this year. :icon_thumright:

I hope it continues as well. Making up for not many last year I guess. Thanks
 
I like that gray flint. There is very little of that down here. I think I have two.

I like them both when I found the gray one it was under a train bridge laying in the gray natural man made gravel I was amazed I even saw it just snatched it up and said to myself now thats a point. Looked later and said dang split rite down the middle then looked again and saw it had been reworked to a tool. Not sure but might be a type of spokeshave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom