What's new

Couple Mercs and another first for me, Flying Eagle Cent!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down the street again, this time in one of the fields I have not done yet. I found a couple 1927 Mercs, a cool old piece of jewerly and my first Flying Eagle Cent!
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160114_142127.webp20160114_154648.webp20160114_142118.webp20160114_150404.webp20160114_150420.webp
 
Upvote 50
Congratz on the silver and the Flying Eagle! That is one of my favorite coins and still on my bucket list!
 
Congrats on your finds, especially your 1st FE. Do those ring in like the IHPs?
 
Nice Brad nice! Congrats on the Flying Eagle. Darn hard coin to find. Well played brother!
 
HEY TREBLE HUNTER NICE FINDS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE JEWELRY PEICE .
 
Congratz on the silver and the Flying Eagle! That is one of my favorite coins and still on my bucket list!
I watched George find a few of these! I'm happy, thanks

Congrats on your finds, especially your 1st FE. Do those ring in like the IHPs?
Rang a little lower, I thought I was digging a shotgun headstamp. I dig everything in those fields!

Nice Brad nice! Congrats on the Flying Eagle. Darn hard coin to find. Well played brother!
I hope I might get a date in a couple days, if not, I'm still happy. Copper and nickel is an awful combo for old coins left out in the elements, then throw some in some fertilizer, lol
Thanks Tom
 
Way to go Brad. And close to home too. Still have not gotten out to my field!
 
Schweet finds
 
Very nice finds congrats
Thanks

Way to go Brad. And close to home too. Still have not gotten out to my field!
Might be a good day for it tomorrow, I think its going to get up to the fifty's, not bad for Jan. Thanks I also heard there is a mean nor'easter brewing, if so after that I'm going to hit those beaches hard. Charge that excalibur up girl we're going to the shore!

Schweet finds
Thanks Mackdog
 
You're flying high Brad! Congrats on the big bird
 
Brad,

Good score on the silver and flying eagle.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Welcome to the fe club
 
Congrats and nice finds! Here's hoping you find that first (treble) gilt button in 2016.
 
Congrats on your flying eagle and silver! :occasion14:
Thanks digger

You're flying high Brad! Congrats on the big bird
Thanks Steve

Brad,

Good score on the silver and flying eagle.

Regards + HH

Bill
Thanks Bill

Welcome to the fe club
Thank you, nice to be a member.

Congrats and nice finds! Here's hoping you find that first (treble) gilt button in 2016.
Thank you, I found a couple old buttons already, at least one of them was a treble gilt, I hope to find one soon with allot of the gilt left!
 
Nice coinage bro!
 
That's a nice eagle Brad, nice Eagle!!
There harder to find them Capped busts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom