What's new

Couple Mercs and another first for me, Flying Eagle Cent!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down the street again, this time in one of the fields I have not done yet. I found a couple 1927 Mercs, a cool old piece of jewerly and my first Flying Eagle Cent!
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160114_142127.webp20160114_154648.webp20160114_142118.webp20160114_150404.webp20160114_150420.webp
 
Upvote 50
Nice coinage bro!
Thanks

Awesome..
Thanks buddy......

That's a nice eagle Brad, nice Eagle!!
There harder to find them Capped busts!
Thanks George, I remember when you found one of yours a year or so back, trying to look up what date and kind it was. Now it doesn't seem that important to me anymore. I have finally come to terms (acceptance) that it is a dug coin and is only worth the least possible value. Not that it's all about value, I'm glad I found a coin that three years ago I never even knew existed, just I get really excited when I can see a date right out of the ground on a copper, or in this case, a copper nickel coin.
 
Congrats on your first Flying Eagle.
 
Way to go! Don't you just love it when you can cross a coin off of the list? That FE is a coveted coin.
 
WTG! Still looking for one of those babies!
 
Congrats on your first Flying Eagle.

Way to go! Don't you just love it when you can cross a coin off of the list? That FE is a coveted coin.

WTG! Still looking for one of those babies!

Congrats on your Bucket List Find, , and I do love Mercuries.

Thanks guys, I'm still happy, I'm going to have to let that coin soak in oil. Maybe after a few months I might get a date?
I had to leave that field early yesterday, rain tonight into tomorrow. Should help make some more coins light up my XP Deus
I'll be back there soon
 
She may be toasty but she is still flying!
 
Very nice Brad. Looks like those fields are continuing to produce for you.
 
Congrats on the flyer! That's a tough find and now you got one.
 
Congrats on your 1st FE and the silver!
 
Gotta admit I haven't found a flyer yet. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom