What's new

couple more Silvers for the count...

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
found two more rings for this years total, poor night time pics sorry - anyway both 925, Heart Signet on Friday - was at least a foot deep in dry moist sand - it was poking out the side of the hole - has "C" engraved, love this new scoop to get deep quickly, thought the hallmark was interesting on the men's band - found this arvo in waist deep run off tide (very murky - could not see coil) - both well made so happy also got a heavy copper bracelet with a Turquoise stone and junk Angel pendant on Saturday :D
anyway tomorrow is another gold searching February day - Feb I'll break you yet, so I'm hitting a new beach - my wife said to me y'know I've just got a gut feeling about that place .... can't argue with that ... I'm there, and will report back morra'
Oh and I can't stress enough how I'm finally so happy to have a scoop that can match my depth - missed many in the past - will not let them slip by in the future................Full HH to y'all
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2675.webp
    IMG_2675.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2677.webp
    IMG_2677.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_2683.webp
    IMG_2683.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
Nice finds . The right scoop makes all the difference for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom