C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 A few more Attachments image.webp 450 KB · Views: 98 image.webp 472.8 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
Buckleberry Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 657 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Jan 7, 2017 #2 Nice finds, I new you were from Ohio before I even looked at your avatar...that big piece of "bird dropping" Coshocton was the giveaway. Got any close-up pics?
Nice finds, I new you were from Ohio before I even looked at your avatar...that big piece of "bird dropping" Coshocton was the giveaway. Got any close-up pics?
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #3 Nice stuff choo.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #4 Nice finds thanks for showing
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 7, 2017 #5 As usual, more fine specimens.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #6 Nice group of finds