What's new

Couple of cool finds from the early 1800s site.

Recoveredmol

Full Member
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
Couple of cool finds from the early 1800s site.

Looks like scissors and a key maybe?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 20230605_170606.webp
    20230605_170606.webp
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • 20230605_170656.webp
    20230605_170656.webp
    723.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230605_170706.webp
    20230605_170706.webp
    634.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20230605_170714.webp
    20230605_170714.webp
    610 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230605_170904.webp
    20230605_170904.webp
    496.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230605_170911.webp
    20230605_170911.webp
    340.4 KB · Views: 69
Scissors definitely. Key? I'm thinking bottle opener. But still could be an old one. Keep it up!
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from METAL DETECTING over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum METAL DETECTING contains the Original Metal Detecting Forum. Share your experiences here, and learn from others. What's the oldest coin you've ever found? Have you ever found a diamond ring? A Gold Coin? The chat room for detectorists.
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from METAL DETECTING over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum METAL DETECTING contains the Original Metal Detecting Forum. Share your experiences here, and learn from others. What's the oldest coin you've ever found? Have you ever found a diamond ring? A Gold Coin? The chat room for detectorists.
Thank you
 
Upvote 0
Definitely a key. Gas valve or skate I couldn't tell you, but the squared aperture item is a key.
 
Upvote 0
I'll take that $20 any time.. ha ha ha
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom