What's new

couple of heartbreakers

SonOfBeanman

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Iowa
Found these a few weeks ago both on same gravel bar on river in central Iowa.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130321_182840.webp
    ForumRunner_20130321_182840.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 135
  • ForumRunner_20130321_182851.webp
    ForumRunner_20130321_182851.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
Found these a few weeks ago both on same gravel bar on river in central Iowa.


Those are nice...I'd be thrilled to find that pair...no heartbreak at all!
 
I agree with ETnJoe. Nice finds. If they are perfect it makes ya kinda wonder. Most I find are the worn out ones that have been used to death. Crude I think we call them.
 
I agree with ETnJoe. Nice finds. If they are perfect it makes ya kinda wonder. Most I find are the worn out ones that have been used to death. Crude I think we call them.

I like that...crude!...yup most I find have lots of "character"...I always wonder if the ones I find were even good enough to use or if they were just rejects that were tossed aside because they were asymmetrical, crooked or too darn "crude."
 
Great looking Hawkeye pieces.

I spent my formative years running wild on the Shellrock. And latter fished, hunted and trapped the Raccoon.

Once a "River Rat" always a "River Rat".:icon_thumleft:
 
nice finds congrats HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom