JackalopeZL1
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 1,726
- Reaction score
- 2,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee And California
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Couple of Indians
Had a nice relaxing day out at a local school, I know the school grounds are old so I figured I would go try it out. I was surprised out how little junk this school ground had.. Clean little kids..lol Got my First dollar Indian, not the kind of dollar I was hoping for though.. But I will take it. then got a 1900 Indian.. And the Merc was a measured 9" Was a faint high tone. Gosh I love it!!


Had a nice relaxing day out at a local school, I know the school grounds are old so I figured I would go try it out. I was surprised out how little junk this school ground had.. Clean little kids..lol Got my First dollar Indian, not the kind of dollar I was hoping for though.. But I will take it. then got a 1900 Indian.. And the Merc was a measured 9" Was a faint high tone. Gosh I love it!!


Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
12







