What's new

Couple of Questions

tnfishdaddy

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
219
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper East Tennessee
I am trying to change my luck. coin roll hunting is going a little slow. I dug out my dad's collection of silver certificates and figured I would expand my searching to paper currencies also. What are star notes? Where are you all finding your silver certificates? Any other things I need to be looking for in currencies? Thanks.
 
star notes are notes that have been replaced due to a printing error. Just go to any bank and ask them for any of their star notes, and don't let them tell you they don't have any.

The silver certificates can be found in the same banks. I'm beginning to think they keep the star notes and the silver certificates in a back room somewhere and hand them out to the people they like, cause I never get any of them. Just the same old hank paulson signed worthless chits.

Good luck. :thumbsup:
 
davest said:
star notes are notes that have been replaced due to a printing error. Just go to any bank and ask them for any of their star notes, and don't let them tell you they don't have any.

The silver certificates can be found in the same banks. I'm beginning to think they keep the star notes and the silver certificates in a back room somewhere and hand them out to the people they like, cause I never get any of them. Just the same old hank paulson signed worthless chits.

Good luck. :thumbsup:
Huh? Surely you jest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom