What's new

Couple of recently dug tokens

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George Washington ~ First president USA 1789-1797.... same both sides (holed)

Heads I win ~ Tails you lose
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0480.webp
    DSCN0480.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCN0481.webp
    DSCN0481.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 449
Thanks buckhunter, others have dug these "busty betty's" and posted them here on TNET.... I'm just curious as to what time period they were made. There seems to be quite a few varieties also.
 
thrillathahunt said:
George Washington ~ First president USA 1789-1797.... same both sides (holed)

Heads I win ~ Tails you lose

You didn't show the back of the Betty one. Also I found an erotic token recently and posted on the New Finds forum. To exxxplicit for the forum though so I only posted sections of it.
 

Attachments

  • Erotic Token-FriendlyJPG.webp
    Erotic Token-FriendlyJPG.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Erotic Token-Prof.webp
    Erotic Token-Prof.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Erotic Token-FriendlyJPG.webp
    Erotic Token-FriendlyJPG.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Erotic Token-Prof.webp
    Erotic Token-Prof.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom