What's new

Couple old finds.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a nice morning and made a few old finds. Couple old buttons, a peice of a shoe buckle and a what is it. I'm going to post it there. Also found a peice to an old lock, lantern part and old spoon. Thanks for looking IMG_20160924_104101894.webpIMG_20160924_105327536.webpIMG_20160924_105519219.webpIMG_20160924_105445780_HDR.webp

HH RN
 
Upvote 20
Here's a better picture of the buckle. Does anyone have a date range for It?IMG_20160924_110603584.webpIMG_20160924_110611777.webp

HH RN
 
Looks like a watch winder to me.
 
Looks like a watch winder to me.
Thanks CRUSADER. That seems to be the consensus in the other thread. Thanks for commenting.

HH RN
 
Good job those are some cool finds looks like your in an old spot!!Thanks for sharing!!
 
Congrats on pulling those cool relics rn. :occasion14:
 
Only had a couple hours before we have a family thing so I went back to the same place I was yesterday. Since this is the same place I thought I'd just updated this post. Found a nice button, part of a horse bit and another shoe buckle. Thanks for looking.IMG_20160925_102350399.webpIMG_20160925_102337066.webp

HH RN
 
Here's a better picture of the buckle. Does anyone have a date range for It?View attachment 1362892View attachment 1362894

HH RN

No luck on the date range yet , I see , I found a similar piece of a buckle (say yours is a U , 'in shape) mine would be an 'L' & Folded at one corner, mine has similar designs on it from what I can barely see, it came from a home built in the 1850's , burned down twice . I'm guessing my buckle piece is from 1850 - 1910 ???

All in all a neat bunch of finds ,also the ones you found on the later date.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom