S SeekerProB Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2018 Messages 315 Reaction score 1,257 Golden Thread 0 Location South East Alabama Detector(s) used Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 18, 2019 #1 I believe this may be a coveralls button. Says Nunnely's engineer I believe. Any ideas?
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Feb 18, 2019 #2 Here it is...another example from TNET: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/106280-nunnallys-engineer-tag.html Clothing. Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 Upvote 0
Here it is...another example from TNET: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/106280-nunnallys-engineer-tag.html Clothing.
Deftone Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 830 Reaction score 1,173 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2019 #3 https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/95/79/a3957932505cba408acc3a94d989289d.jpg Upvote 0
S SeekerProB Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2018 Messages 315 Reaction score 1,257 Golden Thread 0 Location South East Alabama Detector(s) used Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 18, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thank you guys so much! I had never heard of them before. I will be able to go back to this site again . I need to get some history. Here is a picture. Upvote 0
Thank you guys so much! I had never heard of them before. I will be able to go back to this site again . I need to get some history. Here is a picture.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2019 #5 Nice find looks like a cool hunting spot Upvote 0