What's new

Cracker jack tokem

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for a quick hunt and got a presidential cracker jack token of Roosevelt and also I believe is a lapel pin. Could use some help on Id of it
36d9b0baba60bca89e8636e35b45ad9a.jpg
0c814d337e16a257ba6304a181d5324d.jpg
34e48c790e5e0af96f98d603c286e738.jpg


Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 20
Thanks tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Oh how I long for the days when Cracker Jacks had really cool prizes in the box! Congrats on some nice finds!
 
Congrats on those 2 finds. I have yet to dig any crackerjack item. That collar disk is sweet. Both will display nicely.
 
Dude! I found one of that exact same 1917 (only) USNA Collar Pin.
Mine even had the back piece threaded on it.
Great Find!
 
No I havent joined haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
SO cool--two awesome finds. We've never seen a Roosevelt Cracker Jack coin before. Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Very nice military item, and Cracker Jack token.
 
Forgotten treasures come back to life thru this Hobby, Got to love it!
 
Hey Plymouthian12. I forgot to tell you that when I dug my first Cracker Jack Token 25 years ago, I wrote to them to ask when the tokens were put in the boxes. They sent me back a nice Chronology of when the items were inserted into the boxes. They put the tokens in from 1933 to 1936. Of course, now we have google to research but I still have that Chronology list and thought I would forward you this info.
 
That would be appreciated thanks so much

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom