What's new

Crappy CWI boxes finally produce some keepers

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Hey everyone , I finally got a few keepers out of some CWI boxes instead of the usual 1-4 out of 4 boxes ....


Last week I got 8 keepers out of them so they are picking up and I scored 25 this week :tongue3:



No super score for sure but a improvement at least



1 box 64
67



box 2 64

10 40%s

72S
73S


Box 3 5 40 %s with 2 showing (sorry no pix of those )

1 '67 SMS crappy pics of it


Box 4 7 40%s with 2 showing




Totals 2 64s
23 40%s

25 keepers


Thanks for reading and hh to all , Ed
 

Attachments

  • 67 sms 009.webp
    67 sms 009.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 322
  • 67 sms 005.webp
    67 sms 005.webp
    124.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 67 sms 011.webp
    67 sms 011.webp
    129.9 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Sweet score - I'm gettin 4 CWI boxes tomorrow, hopefully they produce that many keepers!!!!
 
I can only hope for something like that Ed out of my boxes. Great Job.

Golden Silver
 
Good goin Ed! I gave up on CWI a month ago. But I can still imagine I'm finding silver thru everyone else's posts! Lol! FFD
 
Nice score Ed

How can you tell that the 67 is a SMC?


Mojo
 
I'm glad to see that CWI are getting better for you Ed.
25 keepers. Sweet :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for the posts everyone :)



TreasureFiend said:
Sweet score - I'm gettin 4 CWI boxes tomorrow, hopefully they produce that many keepers!!!!



Best of luck with your boxes TF :icon_pirat:, Ed




golden silver said:
I can only hope for something like that Ed out of my boxes. Great Job.

Golden Silver


G.S. I am sure that you will find keepers one way or the other :wink: ,Ed




Fistfulladirt said:
Good goin Ed! I gave up on CWI a month ago. But I can still imagine I'm finding silver thru everyone else's posts! Lol! FFD



Lol FFD , that is funny ;D



coinmojo said:
Nice score Ed

How can you tell that the 67 is a SMC?


Mojo



I am pretty sure Mojo that is a SMS it has the thickest rim I have seen not to be a proof/sms and it has that gleem to it that like a proof ... it doesnt show up in the pics that I took , Ed
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good score !!! Were the boxes unstamped ?


Thanks Rich , no this ones were stamped, I havent seen the unstamped ones yet anyways , but the stamped ones here are still terrible.. guess that is all about locations and luck , not many banks use loomis here, Ed
 
yous have been better than mine...congrats glad you got some silver :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom