What's new

Credit Union bag - slim pickens

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
My CU had no problems selling me a bag of halves off the machine. I know it had at least $100 of my dumps in there, but still managed to net 5 - 40's. The last bag a year ago produced a few 90's and 25+ 40's. It was still nice scoring a couple, seeing how my boxes lately have given up zilch.
Headed over to Comerica bank to make a min. deposit to my account to avoid their $10 quarterly fee for inactivity. There I asked for halves, teller said "I have $70", she brought the 7 rolls out and I thought, cool, I've found solid rolls here before.
No dice, but the 7 rolls gave me another 3 - 40's. A bit more for the pile. ffd
 
Upvote 0
More than I've found in the past two weeks! Just ordered 10 boxes, so hopefully I can at least MATCH that, haha.
 
Rich Hartford said:
It's nice getting bags ! Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

The last bag I got was last week from a different district. Needless to say what wasn't in it.
I think I do better with road trips around town every two weeks than I do boxes.

Good Score.... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom