What's new

creek hunting yesterday

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course someone I brought for their first time fossil hunting... found the only megolodon of the day..." that's just the way it goes isn't it... all in all it was a beautiful day and we did pretty good.
I'm really happy for him
Here was mt take of the day.
The first photo was by 9 am.
Also not added in the photos were a broken horse tibia and a section of whitetail deer antler.

ForumRunner_20140520_055709.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055725.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055739.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055758.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055816.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055830.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055845.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_055903.webp
 
Last edited:
And here I thought the barber dime was more outlandish then the meg tooth, at least we had fun and you still have some monster ones in your collection so don't be to discouraged.

image-3187663557.webp

Location without photo bombing human

image-2761741944.webp

Finds

image-4104128014.webp

1907 barber

image-3160732877.webp

Best of the assortment
 
Nice stuff man!
I had a blast with you what do you mean bombing human? Do you know that guy in the photo?
 
Nice stuff man! I had a blast with you what do you mean bombing human? Do you know that guy in the photo?
that guy pushed me in and was throwing rocks at me
 
Lol
 
nice tigers and makos guys. Especially like the Meg
 
Great day! Glad the water was low enough for you all. We had a lot of rain last week.
 
Thanks!
 
Here's the deer antler and section of horse tibia

ForumRunner_20140520_211913.webp



ForumRunner_20140520_212043.webp
 
Thanks

ForumRunner_20140521_131914.webp



ForumRunner_20140521_131935.webp
 
Nice finds guys! I found a similar black sharks tooth years ago while snorkeling Ichetucknee springs run way up here close to me.

Ps: did the fisherman have any luck?
 
Hey GatorBoy!! CONGRATS!! Really Nice Finds!! You could make a really nice necklace with all of those!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Thanks guys.. I have to say the best part of the entire trip for me was having a friend of mine there with me who had a great day.. I had the pleasure of being out there for his first time and offering some tips... After that he took it all on his own from there and did a great job.
Not only did he stick it out and wind up with some really great finds he also managed to come away with a silver coin over 100 years old.
You guys don't know this but that's extra special because up until now we have metal detected many times together and for him to come fossil hunting with me for the first time and do that was just awesome
 
First of many hopefully, had a stellar time and either way not into sitting on the couch all day when so much to experience.
 
First of many hopefully, had a stellar time and either way not into sitting on the couch all day when so much to experience.

Well said
 
Nice finds guys! I found a similar black sharks tooth years ago while snorkeling Ichetucknee springs run way up here close to me.

Ps: did the fisherman have any luck?

Didn't notice if he caught anything but there's a lot of bass in the deep holes
 
That's no fisherman, it's me taking a break about 2:30 and realizing my back is going to be pissed in the morning lol
 
Man, you guys did great! I can't imagine finding all that loot in one day... Woop-Woop! :icon_thumleft: Yak
 
Good times..good times.. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom