rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2014 #21 Looked like fun with allot of treasures found.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2014 Thread Owner #22 I bet you would love it rock. There is some real good places in your state to do this.
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Jun 2, 2014 #23 OMGosh Gator! I so wanna hunt with you! Have you heard of anyone finding sharks teeth in MO? I've found lots of shells etc, but not teeth.
OMGosh Gator! I so wanna hunt with you! Have you heard of anyone finding sharks teeth in MO? I've found lots of shells etc, but not teeth.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #24 I haven't looked into anything in your area but I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the state of Missouri you could find fossil shark teeth even if they were brought there by glacial material
I haven't looked into anything in your area but I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the state of Missouri you could find fossil shark teeth even if they were brought there by glacial material
drharley1969 Jr. Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jun 4, 2014 #25 I have never found any sharks teeth in North Dakota I've only ever found petrified wood and shells
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 Thread Owner #26 I've seen two that larson1951 found while artifact hunting in N.D. decades apart.