Creek progress

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I've gone back to my new creek twice since I found the nice drill (pictured again below) on my first trip. We'll call that trip the middle section. A couple weeks ago I took a second trip to the middle section and did well again. The large triangular blade is over 3" long and less than 1/4" thick. Found 2 broken Daltons, the base next to the triangular blade is very nice. The basal indention is exactly 1/2". Found a 3" late archaic stemmed point and a 3-1/2" end scraper / knife / shaft abrader, a very nice tool. Went to the lower section today (I figured this would be the most productive stretch and my 10 year old found a large broken knife blade. Other than that - nothing. I have two more sections of this drainage to hunt. Hopefully they'll continue to produce. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to shabby at all knowing there is a whole one out there waiting on you to discover it. What state are you in this time?

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Not to shabby at all knowing there is a whole one out there waiting on you to discover it. What state are you in this time?
Thanks Rock, I'm in Missouri. 1 whole one / trip is a rate I can live with.

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a fantastic creek! Continued good luck to you!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very good drain as you call it, I'm sure after every hard rain more artifacts will show. That's is some great finds.:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread