Whyme
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 3,731
- Reaction score
- 5,452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western New York
- Detector(s) used
- CTX-3030, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went and picked up $310 halves. Got home and started searching. About 5 rolls were labeled 1776-1976 and sure enough they were all bicentennials
After about 15 rolls I hit silver. Total silver is 2 1964's, 3 1967's, 1 1968D, and 2 1969's. That's 100% more silver than the last 4 boxes! Felt good to get silver today
Tomorrow I'll be getting $810 from another bank. Can't wait!
After about 15 rolls I hit silver. Total silver is 2 1964's, 3 1967's, 1 1968D, and 2 1969's. That's 100% more silver than the last 4 boxes! Felt good to get silver today
Tomorrow I'll be getting $810 from another bank. Can't wait!Attachments
Upvote
0







