Whyme
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 3,731
- Reaction score
- 5,452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western New York
- Detector(s) used
- CTX-3030, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got to the bank and asked for the $810 in halves. The teller came out and counted them in front of me. Some of them were from some other persons search but some looked like the came right from the reserve with the machine rolled paper halves. I thought to myself "Great!". But when I took a really good look at them at home I knew the whole $500 box had been searched through
The bottoms were cut off the rolls and the last coin on the bottom was taped to the roll. I figured the person was maybe just looking for silver so I decided to look for 2002 and above and error coins. I found no 2002 and above and no error coins. I was on the last 3-4 rolls from this box and found a 1967! The person missed it somehow
The other $310 looked like it was from the tellers trays. I searched that and found 1 1967 and a 2004D. Next week I will be hitting the bank that wouldn't tell me how much $$ in halves they had. I'll get $500 and see what's up with this bank. Here's the pic of todays finds.
The bottoms were cut off the rolls and the last coin on the bottom was taped to the roll. I figured the person was maybe just looking for silver so I decided to look for 2002 and above and error coins. I found no 2002 and above and no error coins. I was on the last 3-4 rolls from this box and found a 1967! The person missed it somehow
The other $310 looked like it was from the tellers trays. I searched that and found 1 1967 and a 2004D. Next week I will be hitting the bank that wouldn't tell me how much $$ in halves they had. I'll get $500 and see what's up with this bank. Here's the pic of todays finds.Attachments
Upvote
0







