texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Dec 10, 2007 #1 Just got Western and eastern Treasure mag with a great CRH article, I think some of ya'll are mentioned indirectly in it check it out. Upvote 0
Just got Western and eastern Treasure mag with a great CRH article, I think some of ya'll are mentioned indirectly in it check it out.
Scott (Mich) Sr. Member Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 496 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2007 #2 Howdy Texan, You may want to scroll down a bit or click here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,123047.0.html I finally got my issue on Saturday and yep it is us, or maybe not me because I think it written before I started posting in this forum. Happy Hunting, Scott (Mich)
Howdy Texan, You may want to scroll down a bit or click here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,123047.0.html I finally got my issue on Saturday and yep it is us, or maybe not me because I think it written before I started posting in this forum. Happy Hunting, Scott (Mich)
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Dec 10, 2007 Thread Owner #3 HAAAAAAAAAAAA I knew it, Glad to see yall there, and thats a great thread.