What's new

crh coins

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
It's cold and I'm bored. ;D
So, I took a pic of my crh halfs 8)
I hope you like it.
Yes, my wife :icon_queen: still thinks I'm goofy :icon_jokercolor:
I told her after 26 years if she is just finding this out ???
I'm not doing it right, and will try harder :icon_king:
:tard: :tongue3: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • feb.webp
    feb.webp
    42 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
bluefin1959 said:
It's cold and I'm bored. ;D
So, I took a pic of my crh halfs 8)
I hope you like it.
Yes, my wife :icon_queen: still thinks I'm goofy :icon_jokercolor:
I told her after 26 years if she is just finding this out ???
I'm not doing it right, and will try harder :icon_king:
:tard: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

How many are in each stack?

They look great! :-)
 
I ask my wife :icon_queen: if she would like to roll around nekkid on them! :tongue3:

LoL :icon_jokercolor:

She said no........... :-\ ??? :'( :dontknow:

Mojo
 
How long did it take to accumulate that nice pile? :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
The letters crh have 10 each in them and the circle
has 5 each in them and the other lines are 1 each.
It took 6 weeks to get them and this was not all of them.
I have dimes too to use on the next crh art
HH
Dan
 
Love the Artwork. Mojo that is a good idea. I might ask the wife if she wants to as well. Sorry no pictures will be posted but I can't gaurantee that I won't take any :wink:

Golden silver
 
Very nice!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
golden silver said:
Love the Artwork. Mojo that is a good idea. I might ask the wife if she wants to as well. Sorry no pictures will be posted but I can't gaurantee that I won't take any :wink:

Golden silver

When some of the better looking tellers ask me What I'm going to do with all those Halves. I smile and tell them I'm going to roll around Nekkid on them. They smile and no longer seem interested in "what I'm going to do with all those Halves"... LOL Good way to not answer the question.

Mojo
 
This is what I used to do when I had too much time on my hands. I try to keep busy now haha. HH Mark

DSCN1091_edited.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom