What's new

CRH - Collective Non-Silver Coin Totals For 2009. 2010

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured what the heck, I'm feelin frogy. Post your monthly Coin Roll Hunting Indian Head, Wheatie, Steel cents, V-Nickel, & Buffalo totals here and I will keep track of them to see how many we can come up with for 2009. Just add your monthly totals below. Same as in the other tracking lists, you must get them from CRH'g, pay face value for them, reject bins, no bought or MD'ng find, ect. (You all know the rules) :icon_pirat:

I am just interested in the numbers not the dates as there is already a running list for years already. Thanks and I hope everyone adds there totals. If you would rather PM me with your totals at the end of the month please do so.

I have the ability to add Large cents, Flying Eagle cent's, & Shield nickels + any other non silver coins not already listed, if you find one let me know and I will add it to the list.

****************************************
Grand Total for 2009:
Indian Head pennies = 29
Wheat pennies = 14,476 (289.52 rolls)
Steel Cent's included above = 32
V/Liberty Nickels = 3
Buffalo Nickels = 82 (2.05 rolls)
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 6,574 (164.35 rolls)

****************************************

January:
Indian Head pennies = 4
Wheat pennies = 3,813
Steel Cent's included above = 13
V/Liberty Nickels = 1
Buffalo Nickels = 19
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 1,411

February:
Indian Head pennies = 6
Wheat pennies = 2,686
Steel Cent's included above = 8
V/Liberty Nickels = 0
Buffalo Nickels = 4
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 682

March:
Indian Head pennies = 4
Wheat pennies = 1,569
Steel Cent's included above = 1
V/Liberty Nickels = 1
Buffalo Nickels = 13
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 1,187

April:
Indian Head pennies = 5
Wheat pennies = 2,819
Steel Cent's included above = 3
V/Liberty Nickels = 0
Buffalo Nickels = 8
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 510

May:
Indian Head pennies = 3
Wheat pennies = 1,144
Steel Cent's included above = 2
V/Liberty Nickels = 0
Buffalo Nickels = 8
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 828

June:
Indian Head pennies = 4
Wheat pennies = 1,499
Steel Cent's included above = 1
V/Liberty Nickels = 1
Buffalo Nickels = 19
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 1,224

July:
Indian Head pennies = 3
Wheat pennies = 946
Steel Cent's included above = 4
V/Liberty Nickels = 0
Buffalo Nickels = 11
Pre 1960 Jefferson's = 732

August:
September:
October:
November:
December:
 
Upvote 0
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

January finds

204 Wheaties

35 pre 1960 Jeffersons
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

January finds of wheats... (33)

~Audiz~
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

Jan 09 8 wheats
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

Indians- 1
Wheats- 65 (1 steel)

HH
-GC
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

January:

0 - Indian Head
31 - Wheat pennies

-Codes
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

95 wheats
1 indian head 1907

Semper Fi
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

I don't crh pennies much. This year I have found CRHing 10 wheats, and I had a jug of pennies I have been saving for 15 years it had over a hundred or so 3 1909. i do not know much about pennies.
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

223 Wheats & 1 Steel
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

56 wheats.
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

24 wheats
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

765 wheats 5 steel 0 Indian
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

Are you going to add steel pennies to the list of alternatives (just because they are different). It might be interesting to see the relative scarcity of steel wheats compared to regular wheats.

Also if you add nickels (pre-1960 Jefferson, buffalo, V, and shield nickels) I think this forum will then be tracking at some level how many of each denomination are found and pulled (though the silver is not be broken down by type only denomination in LJ's thread).

I would also say to add flying eagle cents (the only other cent of the same size), but since none have been found yet by anyone on this board.....probably not critical.

I'll post my numbers when I finish with the pennies I still have to sort through.
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

Wheaties - 45
IHC-0
 
Re: CRH - Collective Indian Head & Wheat Penny Totals For 2009.

GMan00001 said:
Are you going to add steel pennies to the list of alternatives (just because they are different). It might be interesting to see the relative scarcity of steel wheats compared to regular wheats.

Also if you add nickels (pre-1960 Jefferson, buffalo, V, and shield nickels) I think this forum will then be tracking at some level how many of each denomination are found and pulled (though the silver is not be broken down by type only denomination in LJ's thread).

I would also say to add flying eagle cents (the only other cent of the same size), but since none have been found yet by anyone on this board.....probably not critical.

I'll post my numbers when I finish with the pennies I still have to sort through.

Ok, that sounds great!!!! I have already updated my spread sheet to accommodate these new totals. :thumbsup:
 
Re: CRH - Collective Non - Silver Coin Totals For 2009.

January-

IH- 1
Wheat- 522
Buff- 7
 
Re: CRH - Collective Non - Silver Coin Totals For 2009.

4 buffs...didn't keep track of pre 60's

HH
-GC
 
Re: CRH - Collective Non-Silver Coin Totals For 2009.

uh ok found on wifes night stand but it still counts

1 wheat :D
 
Re: CRH - Collective Non-Silver Coin Totals For 2009.

Add these to my list for January:

92 pre-1960's
2 Buffalo's

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom