What's new

CRH-ing goals for 2010

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings for the new year everybody ! I am largely a half roll hunter , my goal for 2010,
is 200 - 90% halves and 3 or 400 - 40%. I'd love to see your goals ! Happy hunting !
Argentium.










40%
 
Upvote 0
I'm going to fill my chest with silver. Doubtful, but it will be fun trying.
treasurechest.jpg
 
My goal is to keep doing my 12 boxes of halves a week and to get rid of the bones problem free.
HH
Rich
 
A Franklin Half
50D and 38S Nickels
1967 Canadian dime commemorative
Canadian half
Silver non-canadian foreign

HH
-GC
 
My, or should say our goal is to do at least as many Boxes as did this year next year and to find at least half as much Silver as did this year, and say it cause by the numbers most are giving we have had a phenomenal year having found an estimated [over] 5000 Silver Halves, just do not see that happening 2 years in row; who knows though, next week we have 6 and 5 Boxes coming will they be a good omen or, or,..................... cant say it- but looking for a good sign for the new year; hay, one of my last Boxes for the year was my best of year topping my previous best which was my 1st Box ordered in march.
 
Obediah , does your 5000 halves include both 90 and 40 % and forgive me if i missed an
earlier breakdown , what were the numbers for 90's and for 40's - thanks and congrats.
Argentium.
 
Argentium said:
Obediah , does your 5000 halves include both 90 and 40 % and forgive me if i missed an
earlier breakdown , what were the numbers for 90's and for 40's - thanks and congrats.
Argentium.

That is total Silver, both %40 & %90's. I estimate have around 40 Rolls of %90's ; have sold 66.25 Rolls of %40's which will add to my totals when count them out.
 
I mainly do pennies and nickels, occasionally dimes and halves, so I plan to get at least 25 buffaloes, about 100 war nickels, a v nickel, and an indian. If I even do enough halves and dimes for this to be possible, although anythings possible, a walking liberty would be nice, and for dimes, a mercury would also be nice. Last year I started late in August, and my numbers were pretty well, epecially since in I couldn't crh for most of December.
 
Same goal as last year and the year before (I'm a creature of habit) 1,000 oz. 2008 I got 920 & 2009 I got 946 so I'm whittlin away at it. Happy Hunting all, Mark
 
I would like to get 100x 90%, 500x 40%, 100x dimes, 100x wheats. upping my order/getting more then just 2 half boxes a week
 
Happy New Years!

Couldn't do as much CRHing last year as I intended so I'm starting from scratch in 2010.

1) Start work on completing Lincoln Cent album (would be super lucky to find some of the key dates)
2) Complete Roosevelt Dime album (maybe get some Mercs)
3) Find some varieties: Doubled dies, prominent RPMs, wide AMs

HH,
Rich
 
Happy belated New Years to All!!!

Here are my goals:

1. Finish nickel album
2. Score $100 face in mixed silver (90%)
3. 750 Wheat's
4. 20 War nicks
5. At least 1 Double Die Error (the most important)

HH 2 All, SE
 
My goal is to keep the same pace I had going last year. Based on my pace last year, it would equate to (except dimes, I plan to do more dimes):

IH x 3
Wheats x 500
V Nickel x 3
Buffalo x 32
War Nickel x 90
Rosie x 75
WLH x 15
Ben x 36
90% x 280
40% JFK x 1640
 
My goal in the very short term is to come up with $600 to buy a TV super bowl weekend! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom