Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Feb 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Just wondering if there's any P & V to this activity? I sure enjoy seeing the stuff found by the guys locally without hunting through the CRH forum for it. Keep up the good work fellas!
Just wondering if there's any P & V to this activity? I sure enjoy seeing the stuff found by the guys locally without hunting through the CRH forum for it. Keep up the good work fellas!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2009 #2 Not that I know of, im gonna keep posting my finds in Brett's monthly thread here in the IL section & in the CRH'ng section.
Not that I know of, im gonna keep posting my finds in Brett's monthly thread here in the IL section & in the CRH'ng section.
Brett Bronze Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Montgomery, IL Detector(s) used Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1 Feb 7, 2009 #3 Damn you LowBatts... now I want a Pizza... but I can't have one... grr.
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Feb 8, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Hmmm, Red Baron hunting in the kitchen. Hmmm..