CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooh that's nice, always wanted one of those or a vanagon or westy.

Brother, I feel ya!

vehiclecamping.jpg

(Hope they have Guinness....:thumbsup:)

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, through diligence, on my part...

And cooperation with Mod, Treasure_Hunter,
And the advice of my Friends here,

The Race is on again for "The Tube!"

ebc8d97975c96082ed8a872d2b12b973934295f8.jpg

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Where's my glasses?"

Best Wishes,

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

On the menu tonight rotisserie chicken on the barbeque with some sweet potatoes and kale on the side.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00891 (640x626).jpg
    DSC00891 (640x626).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 52

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There comes a point in every person's life; irregardless, of race, religion, ethnicity, stature, socioeconomic status, or any other stereotype one wishes to impose when they end up asking themselves this question. The one question, the question that we all ask of ourselves..."How does one do the impossible?"

....my answer, "try..."

ORLANDO STRONG!!

My answer is ,not by quitting.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are launches around here folks bring chairs to watch the entertainment.

Hmmm....

Seems like an "off-site" "Fight club" could be organized....

godfather.png

"Perhaps some money to be made..."
{Vito, Be a good boy and check the local odds, Capice? Put it out that your first fight is with me.}

Best,

Scott

980x490-brad-pitt-fight-club-2016-43-jpg-f2342fb7.jpg

(Approves....)

"Many stories I can never tell.
For all, it's just as well...."

"Of the men I had to kill,
They are dead, even still."

"A young fighter comes to my realm.
Looking for glory, A rise to the helm...."

"The stories of Friends, some now gone,
Having fought the Viet Cong."

"That was the threat back then,
Ah! Here we go, same ole sh*t again!"

Too Political?

Bloody well good, Yanks!

Best be thinkin'......

"Today one will win, one will lose.
I will win, if I can choose...."

Ala

d71a9d6e488acee446dab13e086c8847.jpg

"Just say when....And you're a daisy if you do."

"Some will win, Some will lose...."

Escape?

Yes, Please....

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just "'Cause.."

Best.

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Da-dum YES this is my favorite week of the year. I have tried to watch Shark Week for the 28 years it's been on tv ! Missed it often , but I love it! Da-dum......any other Shark Week nerds like me? Lol

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Da-dum YES this is my favorite week of the year. I have tried to watch Shark Week for the 28 years it's been on tv ! Missed it often , but I love it! Da-dum......any other Shark Week nerds like me? Lol

Brother,
You play in the water all you want. I'm in the mountains!
Guess we got America protected!
From sea to shining sea! :thumbsup:

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
There are launches around here folks bring chairs to watch the entertainment.

Lol! Yeah, this was at a single lane ramp that is very busy and popular. It's the only one on this particular lake. These idiots launched a sailboat and commenced to stepping the mast and rigging it while tied up to the float so no one else could launch or retrieve without wading in water and going around them...that is until my turn came up. I backed up to the water, got out and told them very unpleasantly to move it or I'd move it for them. Everyone around was cheering me on! Lol! They quickly moved, my wife was getting quite nervous how it would turn out. I just can't understand how people think! They just flat out didn't care what they were putting everyone else through and my boat was far to large to get around them. I don't think they'll try that stunt again! Lol

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey it's all good! Back on the lake today! Almost a fist fight at the launch again! Lol
b55b0ffa69893c40c6da442dd7763a8d.jpg

Took ours out the weekend before last, same scenario on the west coast! What is it with people? My patio boat is big, and has wings that fold down on either side adding another 6' in width to it (about 15' total). Loading up I purposely took the far outside slot so I wouldn't be in anybody's way, and let folks go ahead of me waiting to get the end slot. So my turn finally comes and I back down, guy after me backs down the ramp next to me, he sees the wings and gives me a little extra room. I'll be damned if from the time I went from the boat over to the dock, got on my boat and started trailering it some Ahole wedged between me and the guy next to me where I couldn't get on the trailer and myself and the guy next to me had to back our boats out in a big hurry so this clown didn't take us out! Yes the air turned blue..........and that was just from my wife filling him in on what he did wrong! Pretty funny actually, guy didn't say a word (not that he would have gotten a chance to) tucked his head and boogied out of their at a high rate of speed. Nicely done honey- you go girl!
Yep best 4th of July weekend entertainment going is to bring a chair, and set up shop on the hill overlooking the ramp on Sunday evening when everyone is tired, hungover, sunburnt, and in a generally pizzy mood all the way around- Fine entertainment! Plenty of Redneck MMA and couples communication therapy exercises!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey it's all good! Back on the lake today! Almost a fist fight at the launch again! Lol
b55b0ffa69893c40c6da442dd7763a8d.jpg

Took ours out the weekend before last, same scenario on the west coast! What is it with people? My patio boat is big, and has wings that fold down on either side adding another 6' in width to it (about 15' total). Loading up I purposely took the far outside slot so I wouldn't be in anybody's way, and let folks go ahead of me waiting to get the end slot. So my turn finally comes and I back down, guy after me backs down the ramp next to me, he sees the wings and gives me a little extra room. I'll be damned if from the time I went from the boat over to the dock, got on my boat and started trailering it some Ahole wedged between me and the guy next to me where I couldn't get on the trailer and myself and the guy next to me had to back our boats out in a big hurry so this clown didn't take us out! Yes the air turned blue..........and that was just from my wife filling him in on his poor life choices! Pretty funny actually, guy didn't say a word (not that he would have gotten a chance to) tucked his head and boogied out of their at a high rate of speed. Nicely done honey- you go girl!
Yep best 4th of July weekend entertainment going is to bring a chair, and set up shop on the hill overlooking the ramp on Sunday evening when everyone is tired, hungover, sunburnt, in a hurry and in a general all around pizzy mood - Fine entertainment! Plenty of Redneck MMA and couples communication therapy exercises going on!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Took ours out the weekend before last, same scenario on the west coast! What is it with people? My patio boat is big, and has wings that fold down on either side adding another 6' in width to it (about 15' total). Loading up I purposely took the far outside slot so I wouldn't be in anybody's way, and let folks go ahead of me waiting to get the end slot. So my turn finally comes and I back down, guy after me backs down the ramp next to me, he sees the wings and gives me a little extra room. I'll be damned if from the time I went from the boat over to the dock, got on my boat and started trailering it some Ahole wedged between me and the guy next to me where I couldn't get on the trailer and myself and the guy next to me had to back our boats out in a big hurry so this clown didn't take us out! Yes the air turned blue..........and that was just from my wife filling him in on what he did wrong! Pretty funny actually, guy didn't say a word (not that he would have gotten a chance to) tucked his head and boogied out of their at a high rate of speed. Nicely done honey- you go girl!
Yep best 4th of July weekend entertainment going is to bring a chair, and set up shop on the hill overlooking the ramp on Sunday evening when everyone is tired, hungover, sunburnt, and in a generally pizzy mood all the way around- Fine entertainment! Plenty of Redneck MMA and couples communication therapy exercises!

Lol, yup it's universal! Anywhere in the country; there's idiots!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread