CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my post.

Surely to be deleted....

All of you lock loving liberal hjackasses, ahem...

How about you grow up, get educated and realize that America needs everyone to be a leader in the world.Huh?

Don't fight America.

BE AMERICA!

You know, I'm getting sick of the fight, you against me.

We are Brothers, you and I, who play the same hand

Why cant 't we see the same goal and strive to create a new land?

Scott

Hmmm.

Y'all Can come to my thing. We'll see if you are allowed....

Damn them wings are good! Want another one or two?
And the Guinness is Cold!

Too bad you ain't here.... I bet we could work it out....

How 'bout you
Stand up Proud to support America.
Stand proud for our Vets.

Regardless of party.
Otherwise, you're just an other voter*******.

Do you know a Vet who died? Huh?

A Friend?

Scotty

How 'bout that...

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the sun wanes, soon to leave,
Upon the mountains, In this day's forgotten eve,
And our camp fire is warm but yet so bright,
Remember our Friendship on this very night.

Scott

My Friends.....
Tonight, I weep with joy anticipating a night of peaceful sleep!

Tell ya what....

Let me get my guitar and we'll write a song, My axe is always tuned....
You and me. Dig?

How 'bout that? Ready?

You got the words, I got the chords.
Either way, lets make some music!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rest well AU.

Some pasty genius thought he' d take his shirt off for a few minutes on a digging a hundred holes for planting project.
Hours and now days later , the sun still says " bad idea".
Sleep is kinda sporadic and thread count not a factor when they all feel like two inch rope.
I'll sleep though. Gotta sort the days events without letting too much flawed logic apply.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Scott ol buddy.....the VA is screwing with my meds bad. So Thursday I told my dr I wanted " medical marijuana " for all my ailments. It passed in Florida last November....... know what she said " sorry you're not terminal" I said " I knew you would deny that too!" Never smoked marijuana but thought I would offer something and as usual I was shot down......... don't know why I bother........maybe some rum and coke, like Pirates used to do.........stopped thinking and started drinking haha can't do that either. My stomach/throat couldn't handle it

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for my forcefulness...

After meeting with my Vet Rep,
I learned much from him. Once he knew about me.

I learned about....xxx8-)

I always love learning.....

SAY WHAT?

8SSEhlFC.jpeg

DANG!
Perhaps he learned something from me.

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest well AU.

Some pasty genius thought he' d take his shirt off for a few minutes on a digging a hundred holes for planting project.
Hours and now days later , the sun still says " bad idea".
Sleep is kinda sporadic and thread count not a factor when they all feel like two inch rope.
I'll sleep though. Gotta sort the days events without letting too much flawed logic apply.

Ah! Logic.

That which most do not understand.
Such as modus ponems or universal instantiation.....
Right?

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Scott ol buddy.....the VA is screwing with my meds bad. So Thursday I told my dr I wanted " medical marijuana " for all my ailments. It passed in Florida last November....... know what she said " sorry you're not terminal" I said " I knew you would deny that too!" Never smoked marijuana but thought I would offer something and as usual I was shot down......... don't know why I bother........maybe some rum and coke, like Pirates used to do.........stopped thinking and started drinking haha can't do that either. My stomach/throat couldn't handle it

Your Dr. Needs to learn Florida's M.M.J. laws ,or drop her bias.
10 conditions allow getting a card. Not all are terminal conditions.

Thing is like other states ,specific Dr's are the go to due to their experience and understanding of M.M.J. laws, and derivatives , ( you don't need to smoke it ,or get a buzz to use certain products for certain applications) and qualifying conditions.

Thing is though....federal law says it is still illegal . When certain gun laws are federally regulated / enforced also ...beware!!!More so maybe if the V.A. gets involved. ( What? I tested dirty? ,must have been that car ride and secondhand smoke...).

"By the way doc. ,all people are terminal . Eventually we die. I'm so happy you live without needing any management of a condition your Dr. does not loose any sleep over till then".

Next!

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bud, When I was last given a script for pills, I threatened to shove them down the doctors throat.
Stop and imagine that day....I can provide more details..but I think that you get the picture....

I hate drugs of any type.

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Dr. Needs to learn Florida's M.M.J. laws ,or drop her bias.
10 conditions allow getting a card. Not all are terminal conditions.

Thing is like other states ,specific Dr's are the go to due to their experience and understanding of M.M.J. laws, and derivatives , ( you don't need to smoke it ,or get a buzz to use certain products for certain applications) and qualifying conditions.

Thing is though....federal law says it is still illegal . When certain gun laws are federally regulated / enforced also ...beware!!!More so maybe if the V.A. gets involved. ( What? I tested dirty? ,must have been that car ride and secondhand smoke...).

"By the way doc. ,all people are terminal . Eventually we die. I'm so happy you live without needing any management of a condition your Dr. does not loose any sleep over till then".

Next!
LOSE

Sorry, It just bugged me....I'll be in my corner now.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
LOSE

Sorry, It just bugged me....I'll be in my corner now.

Egads. Loose the hounds of subconsciousness. They must be run anyway. Lest they atrophy and psych become one sided.
I did not note the misspelling.
Losing sleep it be then.. Headache suggests something wrong with last nights.
Wondering who won ,or at least knew what was goin on...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here in maine they passed legalizing pot.
Guess what, now we have more wrecks, even an increase in rolling mobile meth labs. As far as I'm concerned pot is a gateway drug. End of story.

I just attended some training pertaining to this very subject. The increases are staggering already.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey, on a lighter note, some pics from the mooring field this morning
IMG_1808.JPG IMG_1816.JPG IMG_1817.JPG

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Leann Rimes - Unchained melody. Hard to believe she was only 14 when this live version was recorded and she did it flawlessly.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bud, When I was last given a script for pills, I threatened to shove them down the doctors throat.
Stop and imagine that day....I can provide more details..but I think that you get the picture....

I hate drugs of any type.

Scott
Well

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread