CRISPINS CRITTERS

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dose anyone remember the mailman in Funny Farm?

I think his daughter has started delivering our mail. One day I was in a lot of pain waiting for my meds, which had to be signed for. I went out to the mailbox and found a card to pick them up at the post office. I drove there in my robe and P.J's and went in. The lady at the counter said: You sure look comfortable. I told her what happened. I guess she told the young woman, who is only part-time, she should have checked to see if we were home, before leaving the card. When ever she works the route and there are packages she gets out of her truck and tosses them on the front porch so I always have to check, even when she is not working. I have to check, because I have no way of knowing who in working that day.

J.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I quit drinking about thirteen years ago. I gave up cigarettes about eight years ago and started smoking a pipe. I smoke a Black Cherry blind in the pipe. One day I was standing outside a supermarket and just finished smoking when a young lady came up and said: You smell good. What do you have on? I said: An erection, but I didn't know anyone could smell it. She just smiled and went into the store. I guess old people can git away with that sort of comment.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnny...... I quit drinking and started thinking in 91......in Korea. I woke up naked in a binjo ditch, with my keys up my arse too many times hahaha

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We won our final JV game tonight 15-13!!!!! It was s shootout. My boy batted twice in one inning and scored 3 points tonight!!!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS he’s been called up for Varsity. They have quite s few games left!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 5 y/o grandson is with me. “ Grampa I’m Superman” ok “ Guess what my weakness is.” What buddy? Long pause......... CAKE Grampa! Hehe oh to be young again. They keep me going

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF: I have woken up in a ditch around the corner from my house, that never stopped me form drinking. One day I got sick as a dog and lost my taste for alcohol.

Sunday I am told is a rare occasion when Easter Sunday falls on April Fool's Day. When the kids get up, send them out to hunt for Easter Eggs.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF:

Congratulate him for me for me too.

One of my younger sister just emailed with a recipe for sugar coated Brussels Sprouts for the kids on Sunday. She is a sick"O", wonder where she gets that from. She and her twin were both in the Air force, only one of my three brothers did not serve, he went to Law School and is now a politician in GA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread