CRISPINS CRITTERS

Thank you a ton Scott, i'm just wondering why did you give me one

My Friend,

Treasurenet is a site for all to share their passion of treasure, whether it is found with a metal detector or in a $25 safe.

Your apparent passion for Treasure has caught my fancy and I only wish to increase your desire to persue the treasure that you seek.

We met on "Crispin's Critters," where many of my Friends post various things,
whether a joke, a recipe or a favorite song, and hope that you continue to be a member of "The Critters" and be our Friend.

Be Well!

Scott

Bill just brought about a remembrance that I've got a vacation ahead.

The first week of June, my Birthday.
Do I want to go camp and hike in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina again?
Or party down in New Orleans one more time?

Hmmmmm....

You know that I'd throw a $20 in the pot for this group!
Check out the string tub player and the jug blower!
And, some mighty fine fiddle playin' too, Dig?

LAWD! Royal Street!

Best Cajun food ever to be found there!

Scott

Last edited:
Crispin is in all of us......[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] I was once asked by a friend “ what’s wrong with me?” I replied “ look in the mirror and tell me.”

My Friend,

Treasurenet is a site for all to share their passion of treasure, whether it is found with a metal detector or in a $25 safe.

Your apparent passion for Treasure has caught my fancy and I only wish to increase your desire to persue the treasure that you seek.

We met on "Crispin's Critters," where many of my Friends post various things,
whether a joke, a recipe or a favorite song, and hope that you continue to be a member of "The Critters" and be our Friend.

Be Well!

Scott

Thank you my friend that means a lot:thumbsup:

Folks,

With the heavy rains unfortunately many areas of Montreal are flooded. We should all count our blessings we're not in the same boat.

It is all a fake.
There is no "Crispin."
I hate fakes.
"Crispin" would converse my opinions regarding psychology.
AND!?
Since Bill thinks that he can do so, let him offer discourse of sociological, physiological, and psychological subjects.
Never mind my College Degree or lifetime study of human and animal nature.....
I welcome "in-depth" discussions of all relevant topics.

Bring it!

Scott

Well? I'm waiting.......
And, don't play the "Poof! you're gone" post on me again, 'cause I know how to copy and paste, and I'll do so until you reply.....

Sometimes that which was lost is now found.....
Ask me what I mean.....

Hmmmm.

Crispin exists.
At least the Crispin I've communicated with.
If you've followed his for lack of better term ," conductive angst" of those he works with he has a full plate.
His best recourse is the ones he chooses. That being perhaps changing hats and not running at full power diagnostic state all day. To decompress. Return to "home"/family.

He has other reason to not haunt a public forum.
It's not an avoidance of you or I though.

Uncle Bill is Uncle Bill.
A pretty steady guy unless you run him up a bush. Crispin he is not. Very different in that while one heats steel to study changing color and quench at the sweet spot for intended purpose , the other has seen the color changes enough to not need to squint at them anymore. Even if not specializing in metallurgy. Or worried about the process as much as the result.

I was reminded of an argument recently between a former national guard member who went to Sauidiville neighbor and a shop owner about book learning vs hands on experience.

Of course that degenerated into "do I deal with you or your professor when things go awry in your work?"
How those two got to where they are today ,and their opinions then is only a sample of two opposing views.
Drawing a conclusion would be hasty.
But it is still a good argument, with restraint of having an educated background for professions directly affecting a clients mental heath vs discussion without pay.

AU24, end it or a mod will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back