Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 10, 2020 #29,541
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 10, 2020 #29,542
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 10, 2020 #29,543
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,722 Reaction score 86,412 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2020 #29,544 Critters are movin' kinda slow.......... Who F'ed it up??
AU24K Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 15,500 Reaction score 14,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Where good deeds are performed daily Detector(s) used Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2021 #29,545 Oregon Viking said: Critters are movin' kinda slow.......... Who F'ed it up?? Click to expand... I think I know the answer Alex. "Well, Let's hear your answer, of course in the form of a question...." "Um..Who is....Screw it. You know the answer!" Scott Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
Oregon Viking said: Critters are movin' kinda slow.......... Who F'ed it up?? Click to expand... I think I know the answer Alex. "Well, Let's hear your answer, of course in the form of a question...." "Um..Who is....Screw it. You know the answer!" Scott
AU24K Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 15,500 Reaction score 14,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Where good deeds are performed daily Detector(s) used Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2021 #29,546 Dang! Really? Glad I got out of that scene when I did.... Scott
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,722 Reaction score 86,412 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2021 #29,547
E ESP1776 Banned Joined Jun 25, 2021 Messages 66 Reaction score 130 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2021 #29,548
Crispin Silver Member Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 3,636 Reaction score 2,857 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2021 Thread Owner #29,549 Been a while. howdy folks. I heard BC was looking for me?
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2021 #29,550 Crispin said: Been a while. howdy folks. I heard BC was looking for me? Click to expand... What's the last thing you said to me in a chat ?
Crispin said: Been a while. howdy folks. I heard BC was looking for me? Click to expand... What's the last thing you said to me in a chat ?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,441 Reaction score 72,679 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2021 #29,551 Crispin said: Been a while. howdy folks. I heard BC was looking for me? Click to expand... Hey my friend, glad to see you post.
Crispin said: Been a while. howdy folks. I heard BC was looking for me? Click to expand... Hey my friend, glad to see you post.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2021 #29,552 I have a gut wrenching feeling that my question won't ever be answered. Pity. Sadness.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,441 Reaction score 72,679 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2021 #29,553 BC1969 said: I have a gut wrenching feeling that my question won't ever be answered. Pity. Sadness. Click to expand... I told you what to do in a pm.
BC1969 said: I have a gut wrenching feeling that my question won't ever be answered. Pity. Sadness. Click to expand... I told you what to do in a pm.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2021 #29,554 Naw, he's gotta respond here. There is no possible way he forgot. These aren't your rules... they're mine! It's ok though... I'll just take it all with me.
Naw, he's gotta respond here. There is no possible way he forgot. These aren't your rules... they're mine! It's ok though... I'll just take it all with me.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2021 #29,555 Poof! No Samurai for you!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,441 Reaction score 72,679 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2021 #29,556 Then it's not as important as you made out in pm.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2021 #29,557 Treasure_Hunter said: Then it's not as important as you made out in pm. Click to expand... Its the most important thing that no one has ever heard. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not nuts beforehand..
Treasure_Hunter said: Then it's not as important as you made out in pm. Click to expand... Its the most important thing that no one has ever heard. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not nuts beforehand..
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2021 #29,558 What pukey? Ugly 10k gold colored car. Pfft.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2021 #29,559 Got any good head shrinkers around here? My last psychiatrist had to be committed involuntarily because I made him crazy. Was supposed to help, not assimilate lol
Got any good head shrinkers around here? My last psychiatrist had to be committed involuntarily because I made him crazy. Was supposed to help, not assimilate lol
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2021 #29,560 That's exciting! A uhaul just drove by with an ELF antenna.. I didn't realize that I was so special.