Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott I'll move when I get home. At baseball practice. Mondays are long for me......

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most all Hondas have the key code stamped on the ignitions. I'm not sure about Susies....

If you see, on the ignition, any combination of numbers and/letters,
let me know and I'll run then in code source that I have access to....

I read that some may have a code on the inside of the gas tank lock. But that is mostly on your bigger motorcycles....Got a lock on your gas tank cap?

Best,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
No, just a fuel cap. I'll get out there in about an hour to check the key.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would the key code be stamped on the key or the switch possibly?

The code MIGHT be stamped on the ORIGINAL key.

What, if anything, is stamped on your key?

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll send a picture as soon as I can walk out to the garage again. I also will check on the key code. THANKS!!

It's a short key with a large round rubbery splash guard built in

Hmmm...

Big, round, rubbery splash guard, huh?
Sounds like an exact rubbery splash guard blank that can only be dealer obtained.
Had one like that a few days ago. Customer didn't care. Just cut 2 duplicates.
Done. $4 plus tax.

How you wanna play this, Brother?

I'll cut 2 by code and send them to you at no charge....
On non-rubbery blanks.
Providing I have a good code.

Best,

Scott

Like this, right?
susie.jpg

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yes, exactly like that. Can a blank be obtained without the splash guard?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Here is a key to my green quad.
4241d21809734915250d6532edd2e700.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Here is the key from new quad, no code on key or switch, maybe if I pull the switch out there is one hiding?
447123468edae67022de91b8e867c872.jpg

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, exactly like that. Can a blank be obtained without the splash guard?

Yep!

Search for the key code.

Ask your local Suz Dealer about such intricacies and you shall soon have duplicates!
As I now post, I see that you have provided a picture or two.....
Charlie Chan.jpg
"Picture worth more than 1000 words...."

I'll try determine a possible "regular" blank and attempt to read the spaces and cut depths....

BUT! A key code is BEST!

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

Bill I served 4 tours in that hell hole called Afghanistan. I fought alongside a lot of different nations soldiers. I was given a Canadian flag from a friend of mine that I served with there. When I fly my American flag at my home, I proudly fly my Canadian flag, and my Australian flag. It's my way of showing respect to the men and to their memories......I remember doing my job, and realizing how important 9-11 was to democracy. Fighting and dying right beside Americans (who the tragedy happened too) where our friends, our neighbors to the north, across the oceans, down under, that were willing to come to Americas side. Not to protect America so much, but to protect the freedoms that we as a free world enjoy. I made friends and comrades from many country's .......they came willing to give their lives and many did for democracy for a free world. Let me not forget the Dutch, and the Brits who also were valiant warriors.....I can't name all countries participants..... But these were the men that I fought alongside. Let me tell you this- from what I saw the Canadians are WARRIORS they, like the Aussies take the fight to the *******s...... But like most ISAF forces, we were limited in our Rules of Engagement......John Gallagher This wasn't your fight, but you took the fight to the Worlds enemies because you sir are a Warrior fighting for a greater cause. I salute you comrade! Here in a couple days when I fly my American flag, my Australian Flag ( given to me by an Aussie SAS Senior Enlisted) and a Canadian Flag ( given to me by a Canadian sniper) I will salute you loudly John Gallagher and all your countrymen for coming to the aid of the US......and answering the call to arms.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greater love hath no man than this, than a man lay down his life for his friends. God bless you John Gallagher

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill I served 4 tours in that hell hole called Afghanistan. I fought alongside a lot of different nations soldiers. I was given a Canadian flag from a friend of mine that I served with there. When I fly my American flag at my home, I proudly fly my Canadian flag, and my Australian flag. It's my way of showing respect to the men and to their memories......I remember doing my job, and realizing how important 9-11 was to democracy. Fighting and dying right beside Americans (who the tragedy happened too) where our friends, our neighbors to the north, across the oceans, down under, that were willing to come to Americas side. Not to protect America so much, but to protect the freedoms that we as a free world enjoy. I made friends and comrades from many country's .......they came willing to give their lives and many did for democracy for a free world. Let me not forget the Dutch, and the Brits who also were valiant warriors.....I can't name all countries participants..... But these were the men that I fought alongside. Let me tell you this- from what I saw the Canadians are WARRIORS they, like the Aussies take the fight to the *******s...... But like most ISAF forces, we were limited in our Rules of Engagement......John Gallagher This wasn't your fight, but you took the fight to the Worlds enemies because you sir are a Warrior fighting for a greater cause. I salute you comrade! Here in a couple days when I fly my American flag, my Australian Flag ( given to me by an Aussie SAS Senior Enlisted) and a Canadian Flag ( given to me by a Canadian sniper) I will salute you loudly John Gallagher and all your countrymen for coming to the aid of the US......and answering the call to arms.

All I can say is....:headbang:
(Fighting tears myself and losing....)

Always Your Brother,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greater love hath no man than this, than a man lay down his life for his friends. God bless you John Gallagher

Can I hope for your strength when I feel weak?

My Love,
Brother!

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh!

Almost forgot to mention that on Saturday I traveled several miles
to assist a Client of DRC.

The problem with the equipment is that it was dropped on the back wheels,
resulting in an un-steady rolling.

I "fine-tuned" the back wheels back to level and am sure that my effort was appreciated.

I never got a chance to meet with the client but instead only dealt with their caretaker, Dianna....

1-IMG_0632.JPG

Hope all have something to give...
Many need our help.....

How will you make a difference in someone's life?

TODAY?
Tomorrow?
Every day?

That's Scotty!

My Best Wishes,

Scott

You have a gift.

I'm not sure of what your gift is....

Whatever it is,
Find a way of helping another!

Dig?

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And,

Just 'cause I feel this tonight...
Upon the cusp of a "Tuesday Afternoon?"

"Isn't Life Strange?"

who3.jpg
"Or is something more sinister happening here?" :tongue3:

Best,

Scott

Name this movie, before RC does, and win a prize.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yep!

Search for the key code.

Ask your local Suz Dealer about such intricacies and you shall soon have duplicates!
As I now post, I see that you have provided a picture or two.....
View attachment 1233760
"Picture worth more than 1000 words...."

I'll try determine a possible "regular" blank and attempt to read the spaces and cut depths....

BUT! A key code is BEST!

Scott

Thanks Scott, I'll call a dealer tomorrow and hopefully get that code. Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions