CRISPINS CRITTERS

IMG_4555.png

So just think. This is the screen shot she sent me last night of the man scaring them talking about killing millions...............For gods sake, if anything happened..........I would have had nothing........ I think talking her through the event was what counted.......thank you lord!

Tgf, does she carry mace, or a tazer? The world is full of weird sickos...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

She can't bro she's on a cruise. Back home she packs a" punch" if you know what I mean

Her patient has a cane. I've taught her to defend herself and become an offensive machine with a cane. But she can only do so much. She's still pretty shook up about it today. They are in Honolulu she said they weren't getting off the ship. I told her I've seen the dark side of this world and yes it's everywhere even in Hawaii. Be thankful this time it was probably a local drunk......this time. Oh her friend at home is Mr Smith and she's a country girl!!!!

My dive helmet arrived today!!!! I like it. Now I have a great project to get into. Problem is, I can't get it off the 9 y /o head !!!! He keeps ruining around wearing it. Now he's an astronaut! Haha

Yeah brother Bill momma said he kept mumbling something about killing 19 million Americans. The 2 ladies were scared. Hell I would have tried to talk to him. I don't like it when she travels like this. She says I over plan too much. I said why you need to know where US Embassies and Conulates are........ Today she thanked me for how did she put it Always being her Boy Scout" so she never had to worry while abroad. I told her she was welcome and maybe for once, she just might need to realize hhmmmm he does know what he's talking about. Even on temporary duties to other host nations I would try to get my men phrase books, something if you were caught in a bind on communication. At least she is ok. Learned a valuable lesson and their might be a little more respect shown in my home upon her return. She always thought I was boozing it up chasing women. No that's the lie you told yourself and my children to make yourself feel better for cheating on me for 14 years! I went out the front door, he slipped in the back ....,,,,, a later day I'll tell that one. I've got to go find my deep sea diver/ astronaut and prepare for bed. First basketball games this weekend . Well be careful out there and if you can't be careful............ Name it after me!!!!!!!

Here's a song...

Bill, the song you posted sure makes me want to go on a paddle wheeler ride! Lol

Scott, where are ya buddy?

scott I think we've voted we are about to do a wellness check on you brother......................

Wow!! I just noticed I am now a charter member! Thanks to who was so kind to do this!! The members of tnet are awesome!!

well Scotty, I was joking.
I am listed as a stalker? Where does it say that? Is proof needed or is joe mccarthy running this joint?

I had noticed at the bottom of a thread that said "Jeff Gordon is a stalker."

I have no idea what it meant because I didn't click on it.
It was a "tag" of some sort.

I personally don't think you are a stalker, perhaps a bit "girl crazy" but, Hey! Who ain't? :laughing7:

Best Wishes, Buddy!

Scott

Once again, Christmas is near....

I fight depression every year since 2001 when my Mom died 5 days before Christmas.
The funeral was Christmas Eve day.

I had to handle EVERYTHING including choosing the casket, the headstone, financial obligations, etc.
Even what dress to bury her in.

The demons of depression are nearly overwhelming.....

I'm Sorry if I have said anything to offend anyone....

Picture 818.jpg

Best Wishes,

Scott

That's a truly sad story Scott. I'm sorry for your loss especially at Christmas time. Depression is a terrible thing, I hope you think of the good memories often.

Scott,

No need to apologize we all have our down times and demons to deal with....just part of the human condition.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back