dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just gave me an idea for another thread. ..Some kind of transportation request forum. ..ie anyone traveling from Ca to Maine willing to transport a hamburger!
Perfect!

LOL!!! That is a awesome idea! Now the next question would be how to keep them from eating it on the road!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!!! That is a awesome idea! Now the next question would be how to keep them from eating it on the road!

How true! LOL! Have to think of an incentive. ...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes we will need an incentive for sure. I will have to sleep on it and hopefully come up with one. Been good talking with you squiggy. Good night.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we will need an incentive for sure. I will have to sleep on it and hopefully come up with one. Been good talking with you squiggy. Good night.

Good talking to you as well...a belated goodnight since I fell asleep last night..:)

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick report. So far I have come into possession of 2 NAO robots a NAO 75 and a NAO 41 to compliment the mowbot, roomba, and scuba robots currently here. They have not shown any signs of being sentient but I feel that progress will be made soon. As for me, my bionic replacement limb is working at optimal efficiency. I am working on the programming to make the NAO 75 self aware.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Wife isn't so kind at times,brought it on myself,no blame but me,I'm still learning by my own stupidity:BangHead:

Let her read your post, bet she will appreciate it...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Let her read your post, bet she will appreciate it...

squiggy,I've been Married (second time) for 26 years,my Wife has filed for divorce TWICE,my answer,NO!At times I don't like my Wife,I still Love Her inspite of Her bitterness,I'm not perfect,but,I strive for that perfection In HIM.I'm still a Prilgrim here. Slowly I get it!:laughing7:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
squiggy,I've been Married (second time) for 26 years,my Wife has filed for divorce TWICE,my answer,NO!At times I don't like my Wife,I still Love Her inspite of Her bitterness,I'm not perfect,but,I strive for that perfection In HIM.I'm still a Prilgrim here. Slowly I get it!:laughing7:

Think it takes us all a lifetime. ..relationships seem to be complicated for sure! :)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

You and diesel had me wondering there for a bit.....lol....song to follow.

I know I'm bad but when you 2 were bantering back and forth I thought of this song for some reason or another.....lol.

Percy Sledge - At the dark end of the street......enjoy!

I know Lol!

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread