What's new

Cross one off the Relic Hunting bucket list....

Jacobsdt

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been wanting to find one of these old keys for a while. I also found another Indian head penny, love these things. Also a few other items like bullets and very rusted out buttons and buckles.

20150524_140057_edited.webp. 20150524_130706_edited.webp. 20150524_142858_edited.webp. 20150520_151423_edited.webpBullet took a direct hit.

20150523_101745_edited.webp1976 Mego Corp Micronaut action figure. I couldn't find all the parts.

20150523_102103_edited.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20150504_161547.webp
    20150504_161547.webp
    191.5 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 14
Funny no key for me and seen them dug around me…I have more luck with the locks and key hold pieces…Congrats
 
Good hunt!!

I've only ever found a few skeleton keys, really like them too. That IH is in pretty good shape.
 
Boy the action figure looks like me when I told the wife that I was going detecting instead of her sister wedding. nice collection of relics there Jacob vanzutphen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom