What's new

Crude point

Arkansaw

Full Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
205
Reaction score
237
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 1659826View attachment 1659827 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544571991.431631.webp
Forgot about this little guy I found awhile back. Shelter find. Anyone ever seen one like this?
 
Upvote 0
Picture doesn't show enough to say yes or no. Should always post multiple views if there is any question.
 
Only 1 pic loaded for me .... can’t tell from it try just laying it flat on white background with good lighting and snap pic of both sides
 
I’m using app and idk why photos won’t upload?ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544615006.586935.webp
 
I’ve had issues with pictures not uploading on website and app. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. The pictures always show up for me
 
I think its just a flake could of been used as a scraper with the 1 pic its hard to say. I have a few fields where most of the larger flakes show edge work on them.
 
If anything, it's a triangle point, but as others have said, only clear photos will allow folks to make a call...
 
Try one at a time
 
Not sure if its a point or not but maybe a Graver with that sharp tip.
 
Yea idk either. Found it in shelter several feet deep. It’s pretty crappy either way. Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom