JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2018 #1 Hey y’all, thanks for the help on my last post. I found this probable Geofact, but I am not sure. Part of me wants to hope it’s a crude morrow mountain, and that weathering and creekstain makes it look odd. Regardless thanks for the help as usual! . Upvote 0
Hey y’all, thanks for the help on my last post. I found this probable Geofact, but I am not sure. Part of me wants to hope it’s a crude morrow mountain, and that weathering and creekstain makes it look odd. Regardless thanks for the help as usual! .
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2018 #2 From what I can see in pics I would say not an artifact
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the help! Guess I will keep looking.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,434 Reaction score 72,658 Golden Thread 0 Oct 9, 2018 #4 Sorry, not an artifact, just pointed rock.