What's new

Crystal 6 - 1 - 16

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our spring weather went from snow and thunder storms to 90s today so a quick hunt was in order . I found a nice shady spot under a live oak and did a little screening . N. California private property .
 

Attachments

  • P6012775.webp
    P6012775.webp
    619.3 KB · Views: 104
  • P6012774.webp
    P6012774.webp
    389.9 KB · Views: 100
  • P6012773.webp
    P6012773.webp
    763.8 KB · Views: 103
  • P6012771.webp
    P6012771.webp
    400.3 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
That is a beautiful little crystal! The brokes are sweet too! Looks like screening really is the way to go for the small crystal points.
 
I'd be so excited to find that many! What is the creek like where you found them? One of them looks similar to a Morrow Mountain I have.
 
Nice dig finds as usual. Wish we could dig here
 
That is a super nice crystal point. I enjoy seeing what you find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom